1. Collection of information
We collect information when you register on our site or submit a contact form. The information collected includes your last name, first name, e-mail address, telephone number and message.
In addition, we automatically receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, and the page you request.
2. Use of information
Any information we collect from you may be used to:
- Personalize your experience and meet your individual needs
- Improve our website
- Improve customer service and support needs
- Contact you by e-mail
3. Data retention period
Data is kept for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. The retention periods are as follows:
- claims management: 2 years from the end of the commercial relationship, 10 years in the event of personal injury
- sending newsletters: data is kept until unsubscribed
- prospect data: 3 years from last contact
- order/invoice management: 10 years
- browsing data/cookies: 13 months
4. E-commerce confidentiality
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason, without your consent, other than as necessary to fulfill a request.
5. Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Web site or conducting our business, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. As such, this data may be shared with:
- our service providers (in particular airlines, hotels, receptives, tour operators) solely for the proper execution of the tourist services requested by the customer.
Data may be transferred outside the European Union. In such cases, we ensure that the data benefits from a level of protection equivalent to that granted in Europe, or provide a framework for such partnerships by means of standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission. These clauses are available on request at [email protected]
- our technical and IT subcontractors, for whom we ensure that they take all measures to ensure that processing complies with regulations.
- competent authorities in the context of a request for information or legal action
Non-private information, however, may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
6. Protection of information
We implement a variety of security measures to preserve the safety of your personal information. We use state-of-the-art encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. Only employees who need to perform a specific job have access to personally identifiable information. Computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
7. Protection of minors
The collection of personal data relating to minors must be carried out with the express authorization of the holder of parental responsibility.
We use the e-mail address you provide to send you information, occasional company news, information on related products and so on. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe and no longer receive e-mails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each e-mail.